Wellness & Preventive Veterinary Care in Jackson County, AL
The key to a long and healthy life is preventative care. By catching potential health problems early, we can provide more effective treatment and care for your pet.
During your pet’s annual wellness exam, our veterinarians will perform a full-body examination of your pet. This includes:
- Listening to your pet’s heart and lungs
- Checking their vision
- Checking for lumps and abnormalities
- Examining their joints for swelling and fitness
- Looking at their teeth and oral cavity
- Complete routine blood tests in order to check for parasites
Before you leave, we will educate you on how to help your animal maintain a healthy lifestyle at home.